My school is offering another scholarship to students who are studying fields related to IT. The scholarship name is ITPP, International IT Policy Program. But I think the complete name is International Information Technology Policy Scholarship Program. Yeah, I know it should IITPSP hehe anyway if you're interested apply now! The allowance and benefits are quite good plus you get to study at the best university in Korea ^^
Here's the information:
ITPP Selection of Students for 2O12 Fall
ITPP, sponsored by the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy, offers a customized master's and doctoral degree program for government officials, employees of public institutions or senior-level researchers at national research centers working in the IT fields of foreign countries. All the students will receive scholarships, up to 2 years for master's students and up to 3 years for doctorate students.
- IT related government officials or Senior-level researchers at National
Research Centers working in the IT related fields.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in the IT- related area (an applicant for
Ph.D should hold Master's degree, Master's should hold Bachelor's degree)
- Tuition fees (Master's Degree: up to 2 years/ Doctorate: up to 3 years)
- Airfare (One way, Economy class)
- Living cost (1,5OO,OOO Korean won* per month)
- Initial moving and re-location expenses and medical insurance
* 1,14O Korean won : (approximately) 1.00 US dollar (as of Jan 2012).
Admissions Time line
- Application deadline: February 21(Tue), 2012
- Interviews (TBA)
- Announcement of Admissions Decision: April 2O(Fri), 2012
- Registration: August 2012 (TBA) / Start of the semester: September 2O12
Contact Details of Coordinator
Ms. Yeojin Lee, Coordinator
International IT Policy Program(ITPP)
Seoul National UniversitY