As the driving force of Korea’s modernization, Saemaul Undong(SMU) has been recommended by the United Nations(UN) as the development model to overcome poverty. There have been continuous requests from many underdeveloped countries to share the SMU development experience.Under these circumstances, the Saemaul Undong Central Training Institute(SUCTI) is planning to conduct a Saemaul training program for foreign students studying in Korea, so that these students will learn to become competent leaders of their countries.Program Description
- Prospective Students : foreign students from developing countries as categorized by the United Nations.
- Required Language : Korean or English
- Training Period : Sept. 16(Fri) – 17(Sat) 2 days, 1night overnight training program
- Training Venue :Saemaul Undong Central Training Institute, Grand Auditorium
- Curriculum : Saemaul Undong Lectures (1), Case Studies on International Saemaul Projects(presentation by foreign Saemaul leaders), Q&A Session, Discussion Sessions, Video Presentations(2), Saemaul Museum Tour, Cultural Festival
- Training Fee : Free
- Other Benefits : Traffic expenses will be covered by SUCTI
- How to apply : Fill out application form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) it with scanned copies of your passport and student ID by Sept. 5, or contact your student administration office.
- Contact Kim, Hae Mi at tel: (031)780-7833 for further inquiries
You can also visit the organization's site